Kitchen Organization Supplies
If you search “kitchen organization” on Amazon, over 50,000 results pop up. Yep – there are over 50,000 types of clear organizers, bamboo organizers, collapsible organizers, sliding organizers, over-the-door organizers, and a list that goes on and on.
Any Professional Organizer will emphasize the importance of organizational supplies. These innovative products can elevate simple spaces and rein in all kinds of chaos in our homes. But with so many options, how do you know what is worth it vs. what is just going to take up more space?
Here are Orchid Organizing’s top 5 must-haves for kitchen organization:
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, Orchid Organizing will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
1. A Spice Rack that Works for Your Space: Spice rack organization is a must-have in any kitchen. Spice racks are NOT a one-size fits all, so knowing your space and your cooking habits is essential. a
a) For drawers: This bamboo spice tray tucks away up to 64 different jars.
b) For small kitchen cabinets: Use this rotating spice rack to make use of vertical space, while keeping spices easy to reach.
c) For large kitchen cabinets: This shelf organizer is expandable and offers 3 tiered levels
d) For pantries and spice-walls:This wall mount spice rack organizer can double as condiment storage as well.
2. A Baking Sheet Organization System: If you are ready to leave behind the clanging baking sheets behind, try this instead.
3. Kitchen Drawer Organization: These bins can be used anywhere - utensil drawers, junk drawers, tea drawers, etc. (Professional Organizer Tip - Use Museum Gel to hold drawer organizers in place so they don't slide around when you close the drawer)
4. Magnetic Knife Rack: Free up your counter space while keeping knives easily accessible.
5. Fridge Drink Organizers: This set is good for canned drinks and tall bottles.
Organizing tools like these can help you bring peace back into chaotic spaces. Just make sure to measure your space beforehand and double-check the dimensions!
For help with the organizing process, reach out to Orchid Organizing on our services page for a complimentary consultation, curated supplies recommendations, and expert organization solutions designed to fit your needs. Happy organizing!